Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stroller Seat redo

So Make do March was officially a bust this year. I blame the lack of sunny days that then led to a significant lack of productivity and I'm sticking to it! 
I've been eying this projects for a long time. It's hard to tell from my stellar before pictures that this is a well loved doll stroller seat.  It suffered multiple traumas after Aria decided it was made for her! :)The elastic holding it up on the handles was all stretched out and the fabric had torn on the seat making it difficult to use.

I took the original seat apart and used it as a pattern and saved the straps and reused them.  I used some pink fabric and blue binding I had in my stash along with some leftover elastic and voila, new seat done. Aria loved it and immediately got her baby and put her in it. Now that's what I call success!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...