So a couple of weeks ago, Andy and I found this dresser on the side of the road being given away for free...well the dutch in me cannot forgo free things...so we put it in the back of our car. Being that we were going to move within the next week, the most logical place for it to reside was still the back of our car! There it stayed until this past weekend when we moved into our new place!
Now, structurally this dresser was pretty good, but it had a some dings and some wood missing...nothing I couldn't fix. The same day we found the dresser I found a sander at a garage sale for $20 with sandpaper, and some wood putty for a dollar.
It's a pretty standard dresser...nothing too special, but I thought it would be a great place for me to store fabric, and being that my fabric would be contained...well Andy couldn't argue too much:)
It definitely had some scratches that needed to be sanded out...unfortunately not all did...but hey it adds character!
Yesterday I decided that I was going to get the dresser done...Andy claimed it would become kindling if I didn't get it done it a timely manner so yesterday was a great day for it!