Saturday, May 14, 2011

Progress....

I am finally almost finished one of my many projects that are scattered around the house. My husband adores all of my half finished projects and my many bargains, especially the ones residing in "HIS"garage! :)

Here is the shadowbox I bought to display a plaque with my daughter's hand and footprints.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out so far, just need to add a verse to the upper left side and it's ready to be hung in her room.  Originally it was a blah gold/brown so I spray painted it ivory, hot glued ribbon to the outside and inner edges and added a black background instead of the non-inspiring tan it came with. Sorry about the poor quality photo, I had some issues avoiding a glare so this was the best I got.

My goal this summer is to complete at least all the projects in the garage before my husband decides to pitch them out in frustration :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...