Saturday, January 3, 2015

Leaf Table Runners

Recently I've been needing to make something new...ha! Actually I frequently get the urge. I get an idea and I need to make it--whether or not I have the time to. Before our last show in December, I made a table runner out of green wool.  I wanted to make it...didn't really have time, but I wanted to see if people actually liked my idea of a table runner.

So I did. ( you can see it here)

 It was sold within the first hour of the show! I had other people approach me to make one for them in other colors...not just green. This got my creative juices flowing and there was no stopping me. 

In the last couple of days I've made four new runners.  I've done two sizes...and I think they'll work for more than one size of table. What I like about doing these in multiple color is that they can be used all year round, not just at Christmas.  I also like the texture that they give a table, but they are flat enough to  put a bowl or candle on.




What are your thoughts? Should I put them on Etsy? We're thinking of revamping our shop...

Sarah







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...