Monday, October 1, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals

I participated in the Lean Green Beans Foodie Pen Pals this month!
The Lean Green Bean
It was so fun and I loved the package I got from Linda over at www.getlindagetfit.com
She was super sweet and sent me some great things from Florida...talk about a long ways, I think Florida may be the farthest state from AK!
The package arrived and I was so excited! I love getting snail mail...it makes my day! I love checking our mailbox...but am usually disappointed with bills and junk mail. Sigh...
Back to what Linda sent:
She sent:
Mustard and Hot Sauce...Gator Sauce--super spicy, just the way I like it
Her own homemade vanilla--crafty lady!
Some Bread sticks...delish with pasta sauce
A vegan hamburger mix---still have to try it!
and the most delectable banana bread ever--it was gone it two days!
and the recipe for the best banana bread

 See how cute the banana bread was? Yah...didn't stay that way for long...it was in my belly!

Here's the vegan burger patty mix...gonna try it this week!

Thanks again Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...