Monday, September 17, 2012

Mini bathroom reno


While I love 70's yellow it was time to say goodbye to
 this lovely BR sink and it's current sink and mirror.

All the necessary replacements had been patiently waiting in the garage (as they
always seem to do in my house) to be put to use shamefully for months!!!
With some encouragement from my mom, who was visiting, I actually got started!!
I began by resurfacing the current counter top with a counter top
resurfacing kit that I had inherited. It went surprising fast and
was a lot easier than I had anticipated.

I started by scouring the counter top with the diamond embedded sanding pad.
After wiping it clean I placed the adhesive topcoat on and then applied the
decorative chips which was rather messy as they flew everywhere!

After drying for 12 hours I sanded them down til they were smooth and
then applied the topcoat.  I love how it turned out!! 

So nice and shiny and brand new looking!!

With a few paint touch ups and the new sink, mirror and light
I have a NEW bathroom!!


Nathania

2 comments:

  1. Now that looks good, really good. Maybe you can take on other jobs doing these for others who need your expertise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...