Thursday, February 23, 2012

mittens for kittens...

Well, actually not...kittens, but for Kay! My friend Kay has been a significant contributor to our sweater stash...I wanna say like 75% of the sweaters we had came from her. She basically rocks...for more reason than one. Well, Kay asked for some more mittens to be made...3 for herself and then one fore her coworker. And my response was a resounding "Yes! When do you want them?"
We met up and talked about what she wanted and then she gave me another sweater that she wanted a pair out of...along with another bag full of sweaters...like I said she rocks!
The below mittens are some shoddy pictures of three of the pairs of mittens. I took pictures of all five pairs, but with my phone and these were the ones that turned out the best:)

 This pair was made out of the sweater she gave me...probably some of my favorites I've ever made! I have enough for one more pair...which I may make fore myself :p!

 Who doesn't like argyle? 
These were just soft...I loved them:)

What do you think?

So this is what I've been up to...along with a disastrous plumbing adventure that I will relate to you soon, painting, and preparing for our new series!

What have you been up to?

Sarah


Linked to Frugally Sustainable

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...