Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Munchies: Mango Salsa

We have a lot of salmon...in Alaska...who would of thunk! Anywhoo, we have a lot of salmon and I'm always looking for different ways to make it. I had a mango that really needed to be used and I thought a fresh mango salsa would go really well with some grilled salmon.
You will need: 
a lime
a jalapeƱo...I only used a 1/3
cilantro
an avocado
a mango
half a red onion
half a cucumber

Everyone know how to cut a mango? If not, I'll do a tutorial on the best way to cut one! Leave a comment and I'll do it.

Chop up everything into  bit size pieces and squeeze half a lime over it and mix. Really very easy right?


Serve with grilled salmon that has been seasoned with salt and pepper.

YUM!

Enjoy!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...