I'm gonna join the band wagon and post some New Years Resolutions, at least those in accordance with crafting!
1. I will not buy fabric until June. My lovely Mom helped me clean up the disaster that was called my craft room, while she was here over Christmas. She may have suggested that I NEVER get more fabric, but I think I can resist Joann's until June. My bank account will thank me I'm sure:)
2. Mom may have also suggested to do a project a week with the materials I currently have. I'm gonna try this one, and Friday will be the first installment.
3. Work ahead on stuff for the craft fairs next year...cause although we did better this year, our living room was still an explosion of wool from October until December....something both of our husbands would love NOT to repeat.
4. Set up and maintain an Etsy shop. Well...we've made some good progress towards this goal! I'm going to be posting more things over the next week.
5. Post at least twice a week on the blog. I've been really bad about this...but I think we can work it out for at least two posts a week. Let us know if there is anything you want us to post more on!
6. Finish some of those already begun projects...I'm really terrible at finishing things.
Do you have any resolutions? We'd love to hear about them!