Tuesday, January 29, 2013

two little squirrels

Right around Christmas I bought two little prints from Etsy (AmyVaknin). The prints sat on the shelf for about a month...cause I don't do things in a timely manner! So I went to Target and picked up two frames.


I had to trim the prints just a little bit, to have them fit. They were then hung up in our bathroom.

These pictures aren't the best...from the phone...but I think they are sooo cute! They help finish off the bathroom perfectly. As for why I bought squirrels, they are a favorite of Andy's:)
Although it took me a month to go and hang them up...but in reality it took me about 10 minutes. Why it takes me so long I'll never know!

I'm trying to get my projects done, and I can check this one off my list!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...