Monday, June 11, 2012

its not easy being green

We've been slowly re-painting our house...well actually, I've been painting...but anyhow recently I decided to tackle the bathroom in our bedroom. It was nothing special or fancy...
White walls, beige floors

ugly mirror and stage lights....pretty typical for these here parts.
I had recently come across a can o' paint at Home Depot in the mistints area that I REALLY liked. It was this fantastic spring green. So I bought it and painted our bathroom with it.
The difference is amazing! I had the shower curtain already and it matched perfectly. The bathroom looks way more modern now!
The next step is to replace the lights....which I have but need Storman to come and help me!

What do you think?

Sarah

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...