Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Challenge #4 winter wonderland

This weeks challenge was to make something for winter. We love winter around these parts but have seriously been lacking the snow. Even Lucy thinks so.
(cute puppy that has nothing to do with this post except that she loves winter)

For this weeks challenge, I got my creative juices running and I made some easy peasy fingerless gloves. I often get cold hands but still need to be able to use my phone...so these are great. Plus I think they're cute.
Now they took a long time to make. I was slaving over them. Ha! Yeah right. It took 5 minutes.
Now it may take you a bi longer if you don't have a plethora of felted sweaters like I do, but only the length of time it will take to wash and dry the sweater.
So what I did he was cut the sleeves off at equal lengths and then cut wholes for the thumb. I then tucked the top in and sewed them down by hand.

Easy right? I thought so and was pleased with the results. What did you make?
Sarah

Next Weeks Challenge
Project Finish: Look at the pile of stuff you've attempted to make and then gave up...or is that just me who starts a ton of projects, but hates finishing them? You've bought the materials and I'm guessing the project is over half done. So the challenge this week is to actually finish it. You can thank me later.
You can check out all of the challenges here.

Linked up to Frugally Sustainable

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...