Monday, February 3, 2014

Pinterest Eats

I don't  know about you but I love a chance to try out new recipes.  It doesn't have to be a special occasion but it doesn't hurt either! Super Bowl Sunday was an ideal day to grab some recipes off my Pinterest board and temp my palate with new flavors!

I decided to try three new ones.

 Homemade Mozzarella Sticks
                           Homemade Mozzarella Sticks
                              (image - Howto-Simplify.com)

Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce - Amazingly crisp, baked wings served with a creamy dipping sauce!
                                                     Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings
                                                          (image - Damndelicious.net)

 
                                                                Mini Peach Cobblers
                                                             (image- alli-n-son.com)

 Not the healthiest picks but as my husband said, "it's the Super Bowl, I don't want anything healthy". 

Surprisingly they all turned out super tasty and they were easy to make!! I say surprisingly because my latest Pinterest recipe attempts have been lacking in the flavor department! I would make all three of these again and really would only change the sauce of the wings as it was a little too goat cheesy for my palate and I wouldn't double the sauce when doubling the wing recipe as I had a lot left over!

I didn't take any of my own pictures as I was making them whilst the Super Bowl was happening so a) I didn't have time, b)people were hungry and lets be honest, c)I need to work on my food picture taking skills!  

I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I did!

Nathania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...