Sunday, March 3, 2013

Make Do March 2: Pillows!


Our church held a charity auction recently for a home for women and children who are recovering from abuse, and need help starting over. I was asked to make some things for the auction. I donated some mittens and such, but I had some pillow forms that I had had forever. They needed to be used!
So I looked through my stash and found some blues that went together. I sewed them diagonally and cut them into a square.

I used the tan fabric below for the back.

I had two sizes...large and small. But I forgot to take pictures...oops! This is the smaller one before I sewed up the sides.
The auction was a success! They made a lot of money for the organization, and the auction was fun!

Have you made anything out of your stash recently?

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...