Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Make do March....DIY body wash

Another pinterest pin completed, yippie!  I found this post on DIY Dove Body Wash recently and it was so simple I had to give it a try!! Grate soap, dissolve in water, let cool, add to chosen container and done!!


I only had 2 bars on hand so I decreased the amount of water I put in.
I forgot to take a pic of the melted phase but it was pretty thin but thickens up nicely once it cools.  So for 3.88  I ended up with a full body wash container plus some.  Much better than 6.99 for a big container! It works really well, doesn't suds up as much as store bought but gets you nice and clean!  I just bought some scented Dove bars and can't wait to try using them!  Bonus was that they were on sale for 6.99/6 bars with a coupon for another $1 off. Woohoo!!

I reused my old body wash container and stored the rest in a mason jar.

Happy Make Doing
Nathania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...