Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Make Do Monday....on Tuesday!

Okay, Okay...I messed up yesterday. I forgot to do the link-up and then...I had to pay...but I was at school...alright enough with the sorry excuses! Without further ado, I give you:


on..well Tuesday:) But just for this week. I promise to get my rear in gear for next Monday!

Heres how it works:

Blog about something you've made do with...or got uber crafty but was super frugal....or is a project that has been sitting in your closet for...um I dunno...6 years? Yup been there done that!
Rules...
1. Take a button or link back to us
2. Comment on the other posts
3. get your thrifty on!

We will feature a post from each week...hopefully the most clicked on. We would love for more people to link up! Who doesn't like seeing others crafty frugalness? I know that I do! So spread the word:)

Now our first feature from the last week of Make Do March:
Our friend Krista linked up 2 fantastic posts! You can check them out here.
Spinach Pizza


and an adorable onsie she created!

So cute! Now it's your turn!

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...