Saturday, December 17, 2011

Crafty Bonanza Day 17...pretty in pink

Anyone else out there love a good bunting/banner/pretty string to jazz up their lives? Well I definitely do! I made this pretty in pink bunting to decorate a banner in our house. I really like the added pop of color it gives...
...isn't it cute?
 I used some felted wool scraps in different size circles and then layered them. I ran out of the dark pink so I put a solid pink bobbly and made a cute little pattern.
Two colored

Solid pink bobbly

Once again, one of the most fantastic parts of this craft was that I spent...$0!!!! I was able to use some cotton yarn and then the felted wool that I already had in the house. WOOHOO!!

You know what else is great? I'm officially on Christmas Break!! I'm super excited to get to sleep in, craft, ski, hang out with family, play in the snow...and most importantly see the sun!(my office at school has no windows...so I go to work in the dark and leave in the dark!) Bring on the Vitamin D!


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...