Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER...

I'm pleased to anounce the winners of the three different headbands!

Winner of the Baby Headband: Lumm76...aka Andrea!!
Winner of the Black and White headband: Alex
Winner of the Grey headband: Tania

I haven't figured out how to use a random selector online yet, so I put everyones name in a hat and Andy picked them out:)
(he looks excited right? He wouldn't let me take a picture...so I found an awkward one in our files...hehehe)

Woohoo!!! Congratulations to all you ladies! Please e-mail us at sewdutchsisters(at)gmail(dot)com with your adresses so we can get them sent out ASAP!
 We will be hosting another giveaway during our crafty bonanza so stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...