Thursday, March 22, 2012

Make Do March Day 22 What i've been working on thursday

With all the nice weather we have been having I haven't gotten as much sewing done as I would have liked so today is a what I've been working on Thursday! Here are a few pics of my quilt that is almost done. I ended up using material from an extra long curtain I had as the backing and it was the perfect length once I added the colored strip in the middle.All I need to do to finish it to fix the binding and that is almost halfway done. I wasn't paying attention while I was sewing it on and I didn't catch some of the fabric, oops.  That's an easy fix and then I only have to hand stitch the rest. I say only but that may take me awhile...maybe I'll pawn it off on Sarah who is a much faster hand sewer than I am :). 


What have you been make doing?
Nathania

PS- don't forget to sign up for our giveaway on Day 20 of Make Do March!!

2 comments:

  1. I was working on reupholstering a chair until I ran out of staples!!! GRRRRRR.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOO!! Well at least you used what you had...but super aggravating to have to go to the store in the middle of a project!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...