Friday, March 9, 2012

Make Do March Day 9: then and now....

As part of my Make Do March, I really, and I mean really needed to organize my craft room. So Nathania came over last night and helped me do so. In the cleaning I found my first pair of recycled wool mittens. We thought it would be fun to see the first pair and then check out where we are now.

Here they are:
These are made with a different pattern than we currently use, and have cuff built in with elastic sewn in to keep the mitten tight around the wrist.
I love the color that was used...but I like our new pattern better!

Here you can see the elastic sewn into the cuff. This first pair also didn't have a fleece liner. I never sold any of these...they were a proto-type of sorts.

These are an example of our current pattern...more colors, a sturdier cuff, fleece lined, two sizes.

It's crazy to think how far we've come! We hope that our products continue to get better as we go along...

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I only like fleece lined mittens. Thank you for showing me how. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...