Monday, March 5, 2012

Make Do March Day 5....LINK UP!!!!!!

Yay...for link up parties! 
We're so excited for you all to join us! We hope you're getting your list done...reducing the stash....making do with what you have!

We have just a few rules...
1. Please link up posts that go along with the theme of Make Do March
             ~ Using whatcha got....little or no trips to the store
             ~ Checking things off your project list
             ~ finishing those abandoned projects
             ~ you get the picture:)
2. Please be a follower of Sew Dutch....when we get to 25...there will be a giveaway!
3. Comment on the other posts that are linked up!
4. Link back to us so others can join in the fun...either with a link or button!


Make Do Button

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nathania, I would love to join your site as I love crafting, however it won't let me. Your craft's look fantastic.
    I am now out in Oregon.Let me know if there is someway to join.
    Thank You
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy--
      this is Sarah...you should be able to join, via Google connect. Over by the followers...you may need to create a google/gmail account. If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll try to figure it out!

      Delete
  2. But I didn't make anything today!!!!! :o(
    Next week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can post an older post...doesn't have to be todays:)

      Delete
    2. I know, but it has been a little while since I made anything, and I didn't feel like going searching for a good one.... ;o)

      Delete
    3. Well...the linky will be up for awhile:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...