Friday, March 23, 2012

Make Do March Day 23: flower power

I don't have a whole lot to post on today. Andy has been exercising with me daily....which can take up a lot a time, I thought I had some Velcro for another project, but I don't. So what do you get to see today?
Wool Flowers!
We make these wool flowers and put them on headbands. I've been trying to make one or two a day. They are a little tedious, but a good project for in front of the TV.

When we eventually get our act together they will be on headbands on Etsy...but we're not there yet. When you finally have light...sun rises at 8, sets at 8:40ish...and it's been sunny and warm (well I guess that's relative...Mom said it was 88 in Michigan two days ago)...you go skiing. Or walking. Or something to get some of the Vitamin D you've been drastically low on since October.

So while you all in the lower 48 enjoy real flowers, we will enjoy our wool ones. I don't think we'll be seeing flowers for some time...we still have about 3 feet of snow on the ground.

Happy Make Doing!

Sarah

pssst....don't forget to sign up for our giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...