Monday, March 26, 2012

Make Do March Day 26 recovery weekend, a winner and a LINK UP!!

So I seem to be on the mend from my recent encounter with the flu and have been taking it easy this weekend. Here are a few pics from our weekend.                   
 Aria painting her plaster heart, she loved getting her hands dirty!

 Saturday we took a drive down Turnagain Arm to enjoy the wonderful weather without having to exert ourselves too much (I seem to have passed the flu onto my dear husband), oops!  He was so thrilled with me!
Having a blast in the sunny weather, running off some steam!!

Check out all the snow we still have, can you believe it's almost April? 
 I did manage to get a bit of sewing in as well. I made this cute little rag quilt from some of the many extra receiving blankets I amassed when Aria was born. They worked out perfect for this project and so easy. I just may make a few more!
What have you been make doing?
Nathania

Now a word from our sponsors....well actually Sarah:)
We have a winner! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! I went to Random.org and put in the number of comments and it gave me the winner as numero uno!
 Helen you won!
Please email us your address so we can send out the package!

Anybody ready for a link up!?
Make Do Button

Anybody can link up!
Link up old or new projects that go with Making DO!
Please link back to us or use a button so others can join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...